Thursday, May 7, 2009

THURSDAY,7 MAY

bring hp to sch today^^.It was borin today.When i on my bluetooth,wah so many devices came out so i simply sent a pic to someone lol.Stay for gowin sweep floor again LOL.I tot plez and ksing will go wit me==.mother f***er ahh wait them finish meeting wait until i dulan.So i go myself zz taxi fee(RM7)wth.After tht come bk wit leslie they all reach sch at 4.05 then.Suddenly leslie's car leave ler cuz he late(dai sei)...so hw now? deng lor~ehh can lend me RM15 i wanna sit taxi bk..All say NAH! lend ur head no money larh.He so pitty~i also dun bother him,quickly go up bus and bk home...

leslie wish u dun overnight at sch-.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

seri kembangan, selangor, Malaysia
im a male(of cuz larh)..a very smart person lorh XD,friendly,'kind' and so on

hate school ah!

hate school ah!